♪ (distorted upbeat music) ♪ – (FBE) We do want you to eat
a couple of mealworms. – (gasps) Ah! Ah!
(nervous laughter) ♪ (rock intro) ♪ – (FBE whispers) So today,
you’ll be taking part in a challenge. – Is it Try Not to Make a Sound?
Is it? Dang! Wait. So, I can’t talk?
– (FBE) Nope! And you would’ve lost this round, because it’s a Try Not
to Make a Sound Challenge. – What?! That’s a–
this is a crazy challenge. – I’m the loudest person here.
I’m going to lose immediately. – (FBE) Here are the rules:
No sounds are allowed. This means no groans, ah’s,
yelps, screams, nothing. – Oh my god! That’s horrible! (laughs)
– (FBE) But you are allowed to talk in between the segments.
– Okay. (chuckles) That was me getting the sound out.
(loud sigh) – (FBE) One more thing
just to make sure we don’t miss a single noise.
– Ah! What?! (laughs) – (FBE) So, you ready to do this?
– (sighs) It’s my first time, so go easy on me. ♪ (sweeping instrumental music) ♪ – (chuckles) – (monster screams)
– (gasps) (laughs)
(heart beating) (buzzer)
– (monster screams) – (screams) Holy [bleep]!
Holy [bleep]! Holy [bleep]! (buzzer)
– (screams) Whoa! [Bleep]! Hey! That’s so not fair.
(heart beating) (buzzer)
(heart beating) – (voice-over) K-Fee.
– My whole life is a horror movie. That’s escape.
For me, that’s nothing. – I literally knew it was
gonna be that, ’cause I was like,
“This is too cute.” I was gonna start looking
for things to be happening in the– yeah.
– I thought it was gonna be something gross. (chuckles)
All right, now I’m prepared. I’m prepared now.
– (commentator) This is the last of the small dogs. (chuckles)
He’s all over the place, and so he should be.
Olly and Karen here. Ollie was rehomed
from Kimpton Blue Cross when he was around 10 weeks old.
Wrong way through. Oh, well. Doesn’t really matter,
does it? When he got to his home,
they changed his name to Loki then changed it to Olly,
so he’s probably a bit confused. (laughs) Some people think
he should’ve stayed as Loki as he… – (snorts and snickers)
(buzzer) – (commentator) Olly is totally crazy.
– He’s trying so hard! (buzzer)
– (commentator) He’s having a ball, loves life and exercise.
Well done to Blue Cross. (laughs) There we go. Well done, Karen.
Look at this– oh! What a nosedive.
And he couldn’t care less. – That was so cute!
– He’s so proud. He was like, “Yeah,
I’m the goodest boy,” and then he’s doing everything wrong,
but it’s still so cute. – Ah, that was hard
with that squealing and going like (squeals) – (people speaking Thai) – I hate snakes! I don’t like–
I can’t watch! (buzzer) – (screams)
(buzzer) – (people speaking Thai) – (inhales sharply)
I legitimately– I think I started crying.
– Ooh! Oh my gosh. I did not need to see that.
– You wanna be like, “Oh. Ugh,” you know?
Have to hold it in. – It was gross,
but it didn’t weird me out. I think it’s interesting.
I think stuff like that is interesting,
call me crazy. – (Jules) What does
Marsellus Wallace look like? – (Brett) What?
(table crashes) – (Jules) What country are you from?!
– (Brett) Wh-what? – (Jules) “What” ain’t
no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
– (Brett) What? – (Jules) English, [bleep]!
– (laughs) (buzzer)
– (Jules) English, [bleep]! Do you speak it?!
– (Brett) Yes! Yes! – (Jules) Then you know
what I’m sayin’! – (Brett) Yes.
– (Jules) Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like! – (Brett, distorted) Wha-wha-wha,
wha-wha-wha, wha-wha-wha, wha-wha-wha–
What?! – (Jules) Say “what” again.
Say “what” again, I dare you! I double dare you, [bleep]!
Say “what” one more goddamn time! – (Brett hyperventilating) Go on!
– (Brett hyperventilating) He’s bald. – (Jules) Does he look like a b–
(gun firing) – (Brett) What?
– (gun fires) – (Brett) Ow! Ah!
– (Jules) Does he look like a bitch?! – (Brett) No!
– (Jules) Then why are you trying to [bleep] him like a bitch, Brett?
– (Brett) I didn’t. – (Jules) Yes, you did!
Yes, you did, Brett! Brett, Brett, Brett, Brett, Brett.
You tried to [bleep]. – (Brett) No, no.
– (Jules) Marsellus Wallace don’t like to be [bleep] by anybody
except Mrs. Wallace. – (laughs) That was so hard.
That’s my favorite movie. – Any time that Samuel Jackson
comes on, he’s just a loud [bleep]. And so, I’m also
a loud [bleep]. He’s always gonna be yelling,
and I’m always gonna enjoy it. – They’re getting harder
or I’m getting weaker. Maybe I just–
I can’t fight my nature too much. ♪ (upbeat music) ♪ ♪ (volume increases) ♪
♪ (music distorts) ♪ – (chuckles)
Wait. Does that count? (buzzer) ♪ (loud, distorted music) ♪ – (chuckles)
– (FBE) You made a sound. – Did I really?!
(buzzer) – It started off really sweet
and pleasant and all dandy and stuff, and then, I don’t know,
it turned into like– it sounded like Satan took over
the aux cord after that. – I always say challenges are easy,
’cause confidence is key, but [bleep] is hard.
– I’m doing a lot better than I thought. (chuckles)
I’m proud of myself. I don’t care. ♪ (soft, heartwarming music) ♪ – (monster screams)
– Goddammit! (heart beating)
Ah, you guys suck. (buzzer)
– (monster screams) – (gasps and laughs)
(buzzer) – (monster screams)
– (screams) God! [Bleep]! I even saw that [bleep] coming!
(buzzer) (heart beating)
– (voice-over) K-fee. – I expected that. Sorry.
That was kind of obvious. – I don’t like K-fee
or whatever this thing is. – Ahh! Ahhh!
I knew it! – (FBE) We’re not quite done yet.
For this next part, we’ll take down the laptop.
Put your headphones away. – Uh-oh, I’m scared!
– (FBE) We’re gonna start off with something sweet.
So, you gotta take a piece of this candy. (whirring)
– (screams) Goddammit! You guys, what the [bleep]?!
– (screams) (chuckles) Ahhh.
(buzzer) (whirring) (whirring)
– Whoa! Oh my god! You– (buzzer)
– Oh my god! (buzzer) (whirring) (whirring)
– AH! (laughs) (buzzer)
– Was that it? (laughs) Come on, guys.
– You have to go to extreme lengths to scare me.
– If I wasn’t so susceptible and sensitive to having sugar
in front of me, I think I should’ve known
that you guys were gonna prank me. – (FBE) For this next part,
we wanna see you drink some pickle juice. (tongue clicking)
– (FBE) That’s a sound! You’re out!
– Okay. (buzzer) – (sputters, gags) (vocalizing)
(buzzer) – (coughs) Ah!
(chuckles) Does that count? (buzzer)
– (nervous) I don’t know what’s gonna happen now.
This is turning into a funhouse. – (FBE) Okay. Now you’re gonna
do it again but with gum. So, you have to take
a piece of gum and then– – (clicks tongue)
_ (FBE) Just so you know, you did the (clicks tongue)
– Ah, [bleep]! That’s not fair! (buzzer) (zap)
– (gasps) (buzzer) (zap) (zap)
– (sighs) (buzzer)
– You’re not gonna electrocute me, [bleep]. Ah! (chuckles)
I don’t like this challenge. (buzzer)
– I don’t know why I trust you guys. I’m falling for everything.
– (FBE) Final part. We don’t want you to get too jumpy.
Too late for that. (chuckles) But we do want you to eat
a couple of mealworms. – (gasps) Ah! Ah!
(nervous laughter) [Bleep] no!
(buzzer) – Ahhh! (chuckles)
(buzzer) – No. No! (chuckles) No! EWW!
(buzzer) – I’m not gonna eat it. I’m not gonna do it. (chuckles)
(buzzer) – (crunching) – (FBE) You’re making
a sound chewing. (buzzer) – (crunching) (buzzer) – (FBE) All right,
you win the freaking challenge. – (whispers) We did it.
If bugs weren’t enough… I don’t know.
I don’t know, guys. – (FBE) You lost.
– God. All right. Yeah. That’s not a surprise. (chuckles)
– It was easy, and then there’s all these rules,
and I think I did great regardless. – I literally tried my best.
I actually did try my best. You guys are good.
You guys are good. – I wanna test myself
and be like, “You can do it.” You can not talk.
But I also know myself, so I know it’s really hard.
But it’s really fun. – I’ve lived an entire hero’s journey
within this one episode. I don’t know what I saved,
like what was the purpose, but I really feel like
this was an experience. – Bye, guys– oh!